I have bought and sold many homes, I made a horrible mistake when a "friend" wanted me to use her as my mortage broker.I told her we would give "her" the business.

She happens to work for Prime Lending..we are still trying to get this house and we are 4months! into the process...they suck you in and keep you, by saying it will only be another week...we are giving them 1 more day then will let the house go...i hate to lose a friend over this but i will never do this again...we lost approx.

5-6 thousand dollars with the "fees" appraisels, other living arrangements etc...save yourself the heartache and DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Had an Experience with Primelending?

Comments

Nationstar Mortgage - I have been a Nationstar client for several years, why are they asking for my SS# ? Nationstar Mortgage "I have been a Nationstar Mortgage client for several years. I went online to make my mortgage payment today, as I have done for the past few years, and they..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more