1.4K views
2.0
Interest Rate

I read that something similar has happened to someone here, but I didn't listen.After about a month and a half of closing with this company, they told me that I wasn't approved because I couldn't prove that I would have a housing allowance for 3 years (I'm in the military, I'm going to have housing).

They told me that no matter what company I used that it would be the same, and that nobody would approve me.

Well, after switching to a new company (that had no idea what that guy was talking about) I'm in my new home!Don't ever use this company!

Comments

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States #922287

I am a loan officer for primelending and have been for 5 years.Unfortunately like any other job you have people that are very good at what they do and some that aren't.

As others have wrote on this site, it is not the company that is bad, its the individual. If you look up my name on google nathan fortlage customer reviews. You won't find a single negative review on lending tree and nothing but raving reviews. I mean lets face it.

Its no different from doctors, attorneys, or mechanics. It all depends on how much you know and what your experience level is. So when I have these customer simply just shopping rate, rate, rate. I tell them this business is not like shopping for a 50 inch plasma on the internet.

Their is a huge difference in experience from one loan officer to another.I get loans done all the time other lenders couldn't do because I knew the guidelines and how to get around things/obstacles.