1.2K views

I contacted Theresa Owen from Prime Lending to do a mortgage/renovation.Everything at first was going well.

I sent her all my information and she just quit returning my calls and emails. I am trying to purchase a home my Dad left me. He did a reverse mortgage and I only have a short time to pay this back. She knew this and completely wasted several weeks of my time, not to mention the money I spent to fax her all the documents she requested.

I would not recommend this company to anyone. Very unprofessional! It isn't hard to return a phone call or an email, even if you are not able to do the loan. She even said when I first spoke to her that we would be best friends over the next few weeks, because she would be calling me so much.

What a joke!Do not use this company, especially if you have something that needs to be done in a timely manner.

Review about: Primelending Loan.

Had an Experience with Primelending?

Comments

PrimeLending welcomes the opportunity to resolve this matter in a timely and efficient manner. Please contact us privately at ConsumerComplaints@primelending.com with more information so that we can respond appropriately. We look forward to hearing from you.